Ultimate Home Care offers private duty services to seniors or people with disabling conditions, who wish to remain in their own homes and can do so with a little help. By providing supportive home care services, care management and coordination of needs, we can extend the time one can safely remain at home.
Who Can Benefit from Private Duty Services?
Those individuals who:
- Have recently discharged from the hospital or skilled nursing facility who require assistance until strength returns.
- Require medication management.
- Need assistance with personal care (dressing, grooming, bathing)
- Have diminished eyesight or hearing.
- Are frail and need assistance to remain in their home.
- Have adult children living out of state or who are not able to provide or coordinate care on a daily basis.
A physician’s order is required and can be obtained by our admissions team. Our nurses will contact the physician to discuss the patient’s needs. Referrals can be made by the: prospective patient, family members, friends and health care providers.